- Do you wish that you were living the life and doing the work that you know you were meant to do?
- Do you procrastinate?
- Are you a perfectionist?
- Are you a learner and not a doer?
- Do you live on “Someday Isle” (Someday, I’ll do this…someday I’ll get that …someday I’ll have the time to….)?
- Do you feel like you have “settled” or “sold out”?
- Do you get in your own way?
- Are you stuck?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, you’ve landed in the right place!
You may be stuck.
You may be tumbling within a vicious cycle of longing vs. self-loathing. When we long to create the work and life that we know we are meant to do and have, but we never make the commitment or take the action necessary to get our life vision off the ground, we human beings tend to dump on ourselves in a not-so-nice way. And as long as the life vision we have for ourselves stays in our minds, frustrations mount, depression sets in, and self-imposed obstacles, limits, and excuses are exacerbated.
Are you ready – once and for all – to become the person that you know you are?
I can help you make your vision become a reality.
By this time next year, you will have forever turned a corner in your life, never again having to visit that old, tired, limiting, excuse-making, passionless place.
Then sign up on the right
Sign up on the right to learn the most common reasons people stay stuck, and receive “5 Sure-fire Ways to Dissolve Stuckness”.
To your greatest heights,
Trischa Leah, M.A., CCoach, CHt, CNLPp
Your “Get Unstuck” Coach